If the idea of Chakras is new to you and you would like some more details, check out the Chakra Energy info page.
Your Sacral Chakra is located along your spine, slightly below your navel and is the home of your emotions, relationships, creativity, sexual intimacy, and your passions and pleasures. A bountiful orange with soft touches of peach represent this expressive Chakra. This “I Feel” chakra energy tool contains Sacred Geometry (the icosahedron), Quantum Physics energy, and crystals – all related to this juicy orange Chakra.
> > ON SALE NOW!! Up to 30% off (ends 12-20-2020)
When your Sacral Chakra is humming, you feel in tune with your emotions (both feeling and expressing them), confident in your sexuality, and you seem to always be in a creative flow. You might be out of balance (either too much or not enough) and need a healing if you find yourself afraid of sexual intimacy (alone or with another), experiencing mood swings, becoming overly dependent on others, lacking joy in your life, and physical symptoms such as urinary/kidney problems, constipation, and lower back and pelvic pain.
How Can You Strengthen your Sacral Chakra by Using this Energy Tool?
Simply said, you can start the process of activating your Sacral Chakra simply by focusing upon it. Yes, it really is that simple! By taking the time to fully gaze at this chakra energy tool, you are allowing the [Quantum physics] energy, colors, and Light [language] Codes to connect and activate your Sacral Chakra on a much deeper level.Ellie recommends including a few more multi-sensory actions to ensure your chakra energy tool is among other healing elements to amplify the balancing and healing effects. Suggestions include:
- Setting an intention for healing and activating your Sacral Chakra (“Using this chakra energy tool, I allow myself the time and space to connect to my Sacral Chakra without judgment or expectations. All is well… I am ready to begin as I allow the Light Codes to initiate my emotional healing and activate my knowledge to keep me on my Soul’s path for my highest and greatest good.”
- Listening to some soothing instrumental music (you can search " Sacral chakra meditation music" on YouTube)
- Breathing in and exhaling deeply as you allow your eyes to wander around your piece. Pause for a moment to appreciate and discover its many colors, Light Codes, and patterns. Repeat these suggested affirmations while gazing at the Sacral Chakra energy tool: "I enjoy pleasure in all areas of my life" ~ "I am creative in all areas of my life. I can find a solution to any challenge that affects me" ~ "I do what I love and I love what I do" ~ “I am a sexual being and I deserve sexual pleasure” or some affirmations of your choosing
- Repeat this visualization exercise for 5-10 minutes a day and soon you could be feeling such a joyful outlook on life and you openly express warmth to others as your Sacral Chakra moves into balance and harmony.
Examples of a balanced Sacral Chakra:
- You experience feelings of abundance, pleasure, creativity, joy, fulfillment, and overall wellness
- You no longer have any discomfort in your hips, lower back and any signs of bladder or kidney issues have subsided
- You make time for playful fun (whatever that means to you) and creative expression (painting, dancing, drumming, cooking – whatever fills your heart with joy)
- People may tell you they’ve noticed you radiate more warmth, confidence, and generosity
- There are two figures in this Sacral Chakra energy tool: one figure is touching the sacred geometry shape, the icosahedron, and holding the “Soul Connection Cord” while the other is holding on to the cord with hand extended outward. The message is that we need to connect our Inner Beings with our Outer Beings (align our life with our soul’s purpose)
- The “Soul Connection Cord” was created using four colors of thread, orange calcite and carnelian crystal chips, macramé knots, and the Infinity knot (in the center)
- The groups of open and closed circles represent “Clusters of Creativity”
- The original Sacral Chakra energy tool contains approx. 84 different Light Code and color combos, with each layer containing meanings and healing messages
- Sacred Geometry Shape: The icosahedron (five triangles meet at each corner, 20 faces and 30 edges) appears above both figures
- Original materials used include acrylic and metallic paint, glaze, label stock, foam board, colored thread, carnelian crystal chips, and orange calcite crystal chips on heavy illustration board
- Message: May you always be surrounded by ample time to play, laugh, and explore your passions
HAVE YOUR CHAKRA ENERGY TOOL ENHANCED & PERSONALIZED BY HAVING YOUR UNIQUE LIGHT CODES ADDED TO IT
For more details about the enhancement process and benefits, click here to read more. To have your energy piece enhanced with your personal Light Codes and/or cosmic symbols, there are two choices currently available:
L1 = Enhanced(L1): Approximately 4-6 Light Codes and/or cosmic symbols with your personalized messages for each code and/or symbol are added on top of your energy piece (usually using metallic paint). The number of Light Codes and/or cosmic symbols depends on the size of the energy piece – the larger sizes allow for more room to place the codes and symbols. Choose the size that feels best for you.
L2 = Super-enhanced(L2): Same as L1 with the addition of the Chakra-specific 3D sacred geometry shape adhered to your Chakra Energy piece – some Chakra sacred geometry shapes have crystals, messages, and other super cool elements INSIDE the 3D shape. This offers you additional healing potential and infused energy.
NOTE: Due to varied designs in the 3D sacred geometry shape, slight variations in patterns, colors, and textures will definitely occur.
***Both enhanced L1 and L2 choices include a Light Code activation to help you connect on a deeper level to your energy tool and your Soul.
(sizes are approximate)
All paper prints have a white (paper) border around them.
Frames are not included – with the exception of smaller sizes – depending on inventory available.
FRAMED CANVAS PRINTS
(sizes are approximate)
All framed canvas prints will have a 1.5" frame width and white border around the print. These are ready to hang. Due to the extensive amount of handwork involved, please allow up to 17 days for your order to be ready to be shipped. Your patience is very gratefully appreciated. Thank you.
> > ON SALE!! Limited stock available. Once sold out, that's it until 2021
Prices listed below reflect up to 30% off (expires 12-20-2020)